|Serving the Community since 1990
In Western Suffolk County
|Tel: 631 543-8746
|We help people stay independent|
DEMOGRAPHICS PREDICT WE ALL WILL BE LIVING LONGER
LIVING LONGER MAY MEAN CHRONIC ILLNESS AND NEED FOR CARE.
If you or someone you know is caring for a frail older person, Surrogate For Family – a fee-based service, can help you sort out health care and community service options for temporary or longer term care at home. Call for a free telephone consultation.
Surrogate For Family can provide:
- Individual Assessment of everyday activities of daily living to enable independent living with a “built-in” support system.
- Follow up on Insurance Paperwork and claims (licensed in NYS), General Correspondence and Problem Solving.
- Referrals to local and Experienced Health, Household, Home Care, Home Maintenance, Legal and Other Assistance. Optional Service Monitoring.
- Home Assessment for Safety and Prevention Status.
- Scheduled Progress Reports to family living out of the area.
- Visits and Services at Home or in Residential facilities.
Elizabeth Eggleton, Ph.D. MPA, is a Gerontologist and Managing Director of the Surrogate For Family service. “Beth” has 27 years of local advocacy and elder care experience in a home care agency, community hospital, nursing home and senior housing program. Continuing experience includes – Legal training and Consulting with Court Evaluator & Guardianship Appointments (Article 81) NYS Supreme Court, Guardianship Part VI, Suffolk County. In addition, Dr. Eggleton has been an adjunct professor at Long Island University/C.W. Post Campus for 25 years and serves as The Associate Director of the C.W. Post Center On Aging.
|47 Pine Ridge Drive
Smithtown NY 11787
|Tel: (631) 543-8746