Under the PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act), everything you know about medical insurance is changing:
- You can choose to pay to have your children covered until age 29
- The new law increased premiums to cover all children until age 26
- Carriers must have prior NY State approval before increasing rates
- Over the Counter meds no longer covered under HSAs and HRAs
- Medicare will include annual wellness visits
- Medicare Advantage payments to insurance carriers is frozen
We can illustrate all the plans available from all carriers and can match your doctors so you may not have to change.
We’ll help you choose the plan that best matches your usual doctor visits.
We subscribe to computer programs that illustrate all the plans available and can match your doctors so you need not lose long time relationships.